Positive Affirmations for Moms
We all know motherhood is hard and even harder with all of the tasks a mother has on her plate. Before becoming a mother I always said I have no idea how they do it, and well I still don't. I cannot understand how I get some of the things I do done, but it happens. With all of the chaos and busyness that come with motherhood, there tends to be lack of time for self-care, which is so important! I have recently just FINALLY began doing some things for me and it makes my heart so full and allows me to be a much better parent as a result.
One way I have practiced self-care is by changing out my negative thoughts (which let me tell you, are very frequent) with positive affirmations. I have spent a few weeks making this transition to see how it would change my thoughts and life perspective and y'all I cannot tell you the difference it has made and how freeing it is to speak positive affirmations over your life.
For weeks before this, negative thoughts were flooding my brain and seemed to be never ending. There was/is that constant little voice in my head telling me that I am not good enough, telling me that I am not appreciated, telling me that I can't reach my goals, etc. As I took this to the Lord, I saw that I needed to replace the negative with positive to see positive results. So that is just what I did.
I am sure you have experienced this before or maybe this is how you are feeling right now, which is why I had to share these positive affirmations that have changed my perspective on life.
These 20 Positive Affirmations have been life changing for me!
1. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change! -This holds so much truth and is what has freed me from all the negativity.
2. I am ENOUGH!
3. Taking time for myself is not only okay, but very necessary.
4. Whatever I do today will be enough.
5. It does not matter what other moms are doing, I am doing my best and my best is enough!
6. I am capable of achieving goals while also being present for my family.
7. Not loving every moment of motherhood doesn’t mean you do not love being a mom.
8. I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness.
9. Be thankful for what you are now and never stop fighting for what you want to be.
10. Through the midst of chaos, there is love and happiness in my home.
11. Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
12. Your children will becomes what you are, so be what you want them to be.
13. I am capable of anything I put my mind to!
14. I am grateful for my life as a mother/wife.
15. God has called me to be a mother to my children which is the most powerful calling on earth.
16. My self-worth does not depend on ANYONE's acceptance.
17. I am a blessing to my family!
18. Surround yourself with people who push you to be your best self.
19. God has a purpose for my pain, a reason for my struggles, and a reward for my faithfulness.
20. My greatest contribution to the kingdom may not be something I do, but someone I raise.
Did one of these positive affirmations speak to you? I would love to hear in the comments below!